i lost my baby beardie

Fernando

i lost my 8 month bearded 3 days ago. i looked everwhere 3 times over. i set up a place where his heat was at. i set food up everywhere, and with him only being 8 months he cant go that many days without eating. i did the flour thing but nothing. i even turned the heat up and its 100 degrees outside. im so worried. can someone plz help me

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
i lost my 8 month bearded 3 days ago. i looked everwhere 3 times over. i set up a place where his heat was at. i set food up everywhere, and with him only being 8 months he cant go that many days without eating. i did the flour thing but nothing. i even turned the heat up and its 100 degrees outside. im so worried. can someone plz help me
You lost him outside? You need to look under everything around your home- porches decks lawn furniture - your flower beds- first thing in the morning when the sun comes up check your driveway where the sun will be shining- they often will be found sunning themselves

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
i lost him in the house
Ok so thats good --- he will turn up any other pets in the house? What room was he in? any kids bedrooms close by? They have often been found in the toys of kids bedrooms-- under dressers under beds - closets you need to turn your house upside down -- look in book shelves they have been found there as well -- clothes-- laundry baskets --

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Check the bottom of couches and chairs. If the felt is loose or has a hole he might have gone in there. I know its a different kind of animal but one of me ferrets tore open the felt once, it took us hours to find him.
Also if you have anything the creates a corner, especially if there is stuff stacked or piled in it, check there. I have noticed corners seem to confuse my beardies when they are out. There is one in my bedroom that has some exercise stuff, every time snickers gets in it she just hunkers down and i have to go fecth her.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
yeah i looked in all those places plus the kitchen under everything i just cant find him
He will turn up -- most people do find them lost in the house -- outside is a different story-- if he has access to the kitchen he could be under the fridge or stove lets hope not - but we have had them under fridges before - but usually they were babies he is gonna be too big if hes 8 months old to get under that fridge - we have had them lost in basements and found by the water heater trying to warm up- try setting up your basking lamp so he can go to it -- along w/ some food - use some flour around it to see if he has come to it

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom