i have a complaint to lodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
All right - where are the pics at?
PA- you've got to be hitting mating season soon over there AND i know you're holding out with those cribos.

Dave- give us some snakey love

Shadi11- you are somewhat forgiven for the below post. But I know vaguely how many you have, so you're still in a bit of trouble.

Dave94- wtf? We get one round of pics of your new bredli and that's it?

Wise- dude.

Luvmydraggies- I don't even remember the last time we got crew pics out of you!

HW/Ozzy's mom- more copperheads?

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
I've been hanging out in Tegu forums. The baby Blue's are getting big!! They're 10 weeks old and 20" long!

IMG_1548_.jpg

IMG_1552_.jpg

There's only 9 left, 2 will be sold on Saturday and another 2 people are interested. The White Plains show is coming up on the 25th. There may not be many left after that.

We're probably going to sell the 6.5ft Coastal Carpet Python. He eats like a pig, he eats a med. rat every 10 days but I think he'd eat every 3 or 4 days! I need the space to put a 4ft x 2ft enclosure we're going to but the new "mini" Blue Tegu that's coming on Sunday. She's being driven up by a friends son when he comes back from Disney. She wasn't feed well for the 4 or 5 years she's been on this Earth, she's only 26" long, but feisty. We're up for the challenge and will give her a good home. She's a very high white, when I first saw her I wanted her for a breeder, but then I found out her actual size! Our 3.5ft male would rip her apart! Pics soon! http://thetegu.com/postt7588.html

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
They're looking gorgeous as ever Dave :love5:

Ozzy looks like a cute little lady hopefully you can get her eating better and interacting more good luck with her

I think Kerry was after for snakey pics (ie possibly your brb) but i'm not complaining :D

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
NO! They're in a 30 breeder! 2 guys are supposed to be coming on Saturday to buy 2 but now they're calling for more snow!! I hope they make it!

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
wigglesworth":b1fc3 said:
They're looking gorgeous as ever Dave :love5:

Ozzy looks like a cute little lady hopefully you can get her eating better and interacting more good luck with her

I think Kerry was after for snakey pics (ie possibly your brb) but i'm not complaining :D
Thanks! We'll see how Ozzie is when she gets here Sunday. She'll be going into a 75G tank but I have a feeling I'll have to build a 4ft x 2ft front opening enclosure to calm her down. She's lived in tanks her whole life.

No new snakey pics!

I'm leaving work in 2 hours to take 8 of our reptiles to our son's class to do a show and tell (including the BRB!). It should be interesting.

Trogdor80

Hatchling Member
I don't know if I have any pics of my snakes I used to have. My snakes was back in the stone age when we had those cameras that used film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom