I dont want this to sound stupid...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

lshuran

Hey guys! First off Merry Christmas! Second, I want to get my lil man out and let him run around, but the thing is I have carpet (the thick stuff) all through my house. My question to you all is has anyone ever gotten one of those hamster balls to put them in? Please forgive me but I am still new to this. I have not done this but I wanted others opinions. He is too small to be in the tall carpet and unfortunately I have ALL carpet (even in the kitchen)
Please let me know if this is ok (or if it is totally wrong lol)

Thanks in advance!
Lucas

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
Yea... I have heard of others who have tried it before and beardies dont do well in hamster balls. How thick is the carpet?? I dont see why you couldnt just let him run around on it, would he be totally lost in it?? Hehehe

Oh and how big is he?

lshuran

Original Poster
thanks for the reply! I havent measured him (he was born in Sept. and is a healthy lil guy) but the carpet is like that 70's reaaaaalllll tall stuff he would get lost definitely! I tried once and his nails got stuck in it..was really frustrating to him :( Do you have any ideas for me? thanks in advance! :D

NuKe

Hatchling Member
Maybe you could get a cheap rug from walmart or a large rubber/plastic mat. Some times i let mine run around in the bath tub putting a superworm on one end make them run to it and then one on the opposite end they seem to enjoy that lol. Only other thing you could do is build a makeshift pen of some sort

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Ferret ball ;) That's big enough for my 18" handicapable dragon...
Just be prepared to clean it out... Yardley tends to poop in his.. and if you don't catch it quickly enough... Get the picture? ;)
Janie

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
zebraflavencs":7ccfd said:
Ferret ball ;) That's big enough for my 18" handicapable dragon...
Just be prepared to clean it out... Yardley tends to poop in his.. and if you don't catch it quickly enough... Get the picture? ;)
Janie
Ewww....sounds kinda messy..hehehe...gonna have to be quick! :mrgreen:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Freeie":5c619 said:
Oh thats a good idea maybe if i bought 5 of them i could let them all out at once lol

I'm laughing just visualizing that. It would be like American Gladiators! :laughhard:

lshuran

Original Poster
sweet...good ideas everyone...Im dumb..I didnt even think about letting him out on my bed :banghead: Thank you all for the replies though~

acgordon

Hatchling Member
Just make sure he poops before you let him run free on your bed. Thats the worst place for that kind of mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom