Hungry face

Does anyone elses beardie sit at the food bowl first thing in the morning on bug day staring you down until you give them what they want 😂
20221115_072533.jpg

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
nope, but sir henry is one of those weird dragons. he LOVES him some salad! he only gets bugs two times a week anyway, and they are later in the day.

now we do get that look every day because he wants to come out and sit in the window to watch the world go by.

Cuttlefishh

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charlie
nope, but sir henry is one of those weird dragons. he LOVES him some salad! he only gets bugs two times a week anyway, and they are later in the day.

now we do get that look every day because he wants to come out and sit in the window to watch the world go by.
Aw sir Henry sounds like a sweetie then 🥰 Charlie also only gets bugs twice a week, she seems to know what days they come as she will stare me down until I bring them with her salads haha

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
Aw sir Henry sounds like a sweetie then 🥰 Charlie also only gets bugs twice a week, she seems to know what days they come as she will stare me down until I bring them with her salads haha
he's my little scaly heart throb! we're on vacation in mexico right now and i miss him so. very comforted by the fact our friend has things covered for us and is staying at the house with the boys. (we have a parakeet too.) how old is charlie? she looks pretty sassy!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Snicker Doodles don't sit at her bowl, but she tracks my hands every move, when i open the door she comes down, when i open the 🐛 container she goes on the attack lol.
Charlie is a cutie btw.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He looks like he is smilling in anticipation lol.

Cuttlefishh

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charlie
he's my little scaly heart throb! we're on vacation in mexico right now and i miss him so. very comforted by the fact our friend has things covered for us and is staying at the house with the boys. (we have a parakeet too.) how old is charlie? she looks pretty sassy!
Aww I know how that's like I was devastated when I went away for a week from my girl it was tough 😢 at least you have a friend who can help, I had to hire someone but they too were pretty good

Charlie is almost 2 1/2 years old 😁 she's a little slow because she's got some eggs forming but still as hungry a beast as ever she tore up her bell peppers this morning

Cuttlefishh

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charlie
Snicker Doodles don't sit at her bowl, but she tracks my hands every move, when i open the door she comes down, when i open the 🐛 container she goes on the attack lol.
Charlie is a cutie btw.
Aww smart snicker doodle 😆 Charlie does this too, she's so accustomed to my hand feeding these days that she will snatch anything I give her (usually because I hand feed bugs, bright veggies or fruits 😅 so she knows its always a treat of some kind)

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I love it- Rocky does it every now and again but of course only for bugs. He wakes up to salads but when I am in my office, I hear banging on the glass and it's him begging for bugs. The first couple of times, I thought it was cute and I was crazy to think he was actually asking. Now I'm simply trained to have his food on schedule!

And when he wants more, Rocky refuses to leave the bowl. He will look at me, then look down at the bowl like DUMMY I CAN'T TALK but I surely can't be any clearer!

Cuttlefishh

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charlie
I love it- Rocky does it every now and again but of course only for bugs. He wakes up to salads but when I am in my office, I hear banging on the glass and it's him begging for bugs. The first couple of times, I thought it was cute and I was crazy to think he was actually asking. Now I'm simply trained to have his food on schedule!

And when he wants more, Rocky refuses to leave the bowl. He will look at me, then look down at the bowl like DUMMY I CAN'T TALK but I surely can't be any clearer!
Same my girl doea it just for bugs too 😅 she knows her schedule quite well

My girl does this derpy thing where if I forget to take out the salad from the day before (it happens if I work late =( her lights are on an auto timer) she will go and run to eat up all her dried salad from 1d prior before I wake up to take it out 😵 I don't know why she seems to like it so much when it's dried.. she's something else

Cuttlefishh

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charlie
More hungry face from first thing this morning 🥰

Just can't stop taking pictures I love her so much !

Attachments

• 20221222_072303.jpg
    20221222_072303.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 20221222_072308.jpg
    20221222_072308.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 63

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom