Humidity...what is the right level???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki1292

So many people have told me different things (aka, workers at petstores). While the websites I have looked at are helpful, they are all different. Anyone have a good estimate of what the humidity level should be???

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
It stays around 40 to 50% in my house with the air on and I'm on the central west coast of Florida where its always super humid. In the cages with the accutemps the humidity reads under 30% most of the time. I think I read on here to try to keep it under 50% or as low as you can. I don't think there is a perfect level, you just don't want it to be high and stay high. The basking lights should heat and dry out the air in the enclosures fairly well , I'm sure your levels are okay as long as your setup is good.

crazyerick

I think I read anything from 60% and up is bad. We live in a very humid part of our country and our's hover around the 40-50% mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom