How to not loose your dragon

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
A friend of mine sent me this pic and i thought i would share it.
** Disclaimer ** i don't have any idea where the pic came from, but i thought it was funny :)

Attachments

• IMG_2850.jpg
    IMG_2850.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 49

Rocky2022

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky
There's a YouTube video about a girl bonding with her dragon and she did the same. I think it's about a year old video and when I saw it, I wondered if people really did that...well... LOL
I can't recall if the balloon was red - maybe it's her LOL

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
I have seen videos of mochi before but thats the first time I've seen the balloon, that is hilarious. I wish i had that kind of time to dedicate to my beardies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!
Trying to finish setting up my beardie tank. Just gotta connect it to the power.
Okay lol so as I was told my baby was a boy when I rescued him hehe well I took him to my vet and was advised he is a she ! I was thinking of renaming her to Virgo from Toothless any suggestions for names 😊🥰
I am new and looking for a teen beardie. I have been doing a lot of research for about 2 years.
I'm new here but not new to dragons or snakes. Over the 7 years. I opened my heart and home to neglected. unwanted dras and snakes, some critical conditions. Then nursing them back to health and their final family home. I regularly help my reptiles vet with emergency appointments and I also provide the care in my little quenteen,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abby2121
Top Bottom