How to breed superworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
I have about 20 superworms how would you breed them. Is it easy or smelly just wondering am teying to get plenty of feeders for my dragons. Cause i am having money issues who doesnt and looking for a great way to feed my four dragons. My adult dragon would eat 25 superworms that how i buy them in one day. Crickets are not doing well because my house is a bot to warm with broken air conditioner. Just looking for a way out with feeders.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Put each one of your super worms in its own little deli cup and leave them each seperated like that until they molt into beetles. Then add the beetles to your breeding bin and wait.

Im just giving you the jist...(or is it just...) of how to do it.
I really recommend going on youtube and tying in "how to breed superworms".

-Brandon

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":26yun3ad said:
Put each one of your super worms in its own little deli cup and leave them each seperated like that until they molt into beetles. Then add the beetles to your breeding bin and wait.

Im just giving you the jist...(or is it just...) of how to do it.
I really recommend going on youtube and tying in "how to breed superworms".

-Brandon

Thats kinda hard to understand but i'll try this and see what will happen in the long run. Thx

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Once again, its always easier to understand when you see someone doing it, which is why I again suggest youtube.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom