How often will she lay eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My female Pedra recently laid a clutch of 16 eggs all infertile on Oct 14th. This was our first time with the egg laying experience and she has done so well since then. Healthy appetite, eating lots of veggies. She has however recently started to dig and scratch at the walls in her home. My question is how often or soon will she start the egg laying process?

john_ny217

Juvie Member
my female laid her first clutch then about 21 days later laid her second and about 17 days after that she laid her third...so it all depends really. just got to keep an eye on her and pay attention to her actions. but i would say anywhere between 14-30 days would be ideal.

LQDragons

Juvie Member
john_ny217":2ba98 said:
my female laid her first clutch then about 21 days later laid her second and about 17 days after that she laid her third...so it all depends really. just got to keep an eye on her and pay attention to her actions. but i would say anywhere between 14-30 days would be ideal.
my female did the same, only her 4th clutch :roll: was 27 days later, every clutch was 25+ eggs. I never knew she would do that :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom