How much is right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilrambo

Original Poster
I recently purchased Rambo from a pet store and they were unable to say forsure how old he/she may be. According to length and what I read on the web, I can estimate 4months. I don't know what is the correct amount of insects to be feeding daily. He loves his crickets and meal worms. But I read so many mixed reviews about the worms and about all the amounts. I don't want to make my little guy sick or anything!! Oh, and he does eat his greens daily..

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I recently purchased Rambo from a pet store and they were unable to say forsure how old he/she may be. According to length and what I read on the web, I can estimate 4months. I don't know what is the correct amount of insects to be feeding daily. He loves his crickets and meal worms. But I read so many mixed reviews about the worms and about all the amounts. I don't want to make my little guy sick or anything!! Oh, and he does eat his greens daily..
He should be offered salads first thing in the morning and his insects crickets dubia roaches BSFL are all good staple feeders - to ensure hes getting some salad I would get some BSFL www.symtonbsf.com order large DO NOT dust them they are a great compliment to his staple insect of which those should be dusted w/ calcium D3 5 x per week ONCE per feeding lightly coated along w/ vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week ONCE per feeding lightly coated - feed as many of the BSFL as you want on top of his salads that will draw him to the salad bowl https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
Add them to the salad bowl in front of him it will get his attention you can hand feed them to him as well - good hand tamers -- the insect rule is feed as many as he will eat in a 10-15 min time span - make sure your feeding him insects NO bigger than the space between his eyes length wise - please NO more mealworms - they are too harsh on babies stomachs -- Nutrition Content ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder -- it great hes eating his salad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom