How much does a 7-8 inch baby weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Hi i am trying to treat my dragons with reptaid but i need a idea how much grams a between 7-8 inch baby dragon weights. Mainly so i dont overdose them and my gram scale for food is weighting but i get a error everytime i try to weight them. I no nobody will no the exact grams but a between ratio would help me. They are also about a inch and a quarter long there bellys from side to side not vent to head. Its hard to figure this out am thinking less then 25 thats only 2 drops. 25 and to 50 grams is like four or five the thingy has the numbers.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
My well fed possible over feed 8-9 inch 12 week old weights 31 grams

One of her siblings is 5-6 inches, and weighs 25 grams

It varies from dragon to dragon and diet to diet.

You need to get a good gram scale so you don't over dose or under dose your dragons

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Terminator7777":sf3t8ucc said:
That is what i was afraid of under doseing. I think am going with 25 grams then and use that amount.

No no no don't do that please please!
You might over dose the little one

Please please please get a proper gram scale or borrow one.

You can get a cheap one from target for like 20$

From what you have posted before I don't think they weight that much..Please get them properly weight

A vet will even do it for you for free, all you have to do is ask

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
im not sure you should play the guessing game when it comes to meds. you should get a cheap walmart food scale, they are like 20$ or something, or take the beardie to a petstore and see if they can weigh him

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
scubasteve25":2gdny6qd said:
im not sure you should play the guessing game when it comes to meds. you should get a cheap walmart food scale, they are like 20$ or something, or take the beardie to a petstore and see if they can weigh him

Vets do it for free if you ask

I have people doing it all the time at our in store vet

They do it and are very kind about it

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'll try but 20 dollar scale isn't worth a one time deal. I'll never find a vet to do it for free and a pet store they bearly want to go back for mealworms.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Terminator7777":2t45bw34 said:
I'll try but 20 dollar scale isn't worth a one time deal. I'll never find a vet to do it for free and a pet store they bearly want to go back for mealworms.

Just go in and ask if you can borrow their scale to weigh them they should no be charging you for that

Go into petsmart and ask the banfeild vets there they even have a scale out front you can use (Cant remember if it dose grams but it should)
Its free to use
Vets are very kind and willing

My gram scale was only 20$ and its digital and has two settings and tare setting

You really don't want to play the guessing game with meds. Its a sure way to mess something up and make your dragons very ill or possible kill them

RowenJade

Juvie Member
I've found it extremely useful for weighing and tracking the growth and make sure no one is losing any weight...I use mine so much the battery is running low lol

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
RowenJade":3jsubs3u said:
I've found it extremely useful for weighing and tracking the growth and make sure no one is losing any weight...I use mine so much the battery is running low lol

Am looking for a gram scale and i had one to weight food because am a bodybuilder but can't find it if my life depended on it.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
KitsuneGem":38a2u524 said:
http://www.target.com/Taylor-Digital-Black-Glass-Scale/dp/B004NTDS9O/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=food%20scale&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-7&qid=1311309571&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Taylor%20Digital%20Black%20Glass%20Scale&node=1038576|1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

Thats the one I have.

It's amazing, very percise

Hi thanks for the link and that one rocks and digital. TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom