How many bugs to feed per day?

Hiedi

Beardie name(s)
Ted
Make sure you're not squeamish about live insects because your beardie needs to eat between 40-60 live roaches, worms, or crickets per day!

is this an error?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Make sure you're not squeamish about live insects because your beardie needs to eat between 40-60 live roaches, worms, or crickets per day!

is this an error?
Yes that is too many -- he needs salads + his staple feeder of insects --- roaches should be fed no bigger than the space between his eyes -- how old is the dragon?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Please tell me the size of roaches your feeding? He should be eating maybe 4-5 large roaches and salads --- mainly salads - insects 2-3 times per week --- also horn worns super worms meal worms as treats --

Hiedi

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ted
Please tell me the size of roaches your feeding? He should be eating maybe 4-5 large roaches and salads --- mainly salads - insects 2-3 times per week --- also horn worns super worms meal worms as treats --
2 super worms a day and is veggies

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
i will have to check and it is inside attacked to the top of the lid
Ok that is good let me know what the bulb is and I can help you get your decor piece properly distanced for that bulb -- this will also tell me what supplements he should be getting depending on the bulb itself

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom