HOW LONG WITHOUT UVB???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I had replied in your other thread regarding UVB. They can go a few weeks without UVB, but during season when they are not brumating I wouldn't advise going longer than a month tops, without UVB, or their calcium levels will begin to fall a bit. They will be ok for a few weeks, but, it is important to remember that they cannot properly absorb calcium & vitamins without UVB exposure, too.

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

No problem, she should be fine. There is no need to buy 2 lights if you are getting her into the other tank quickly anyway. Save for the bulb you really want.
I hope things are going good with the building of the tanks.

Tracie

xXDragonPrincessXx

Original Poster
yea im selling my birds cage so i can co and buy the supplis we already have most of the stuff here laying around cause my stepdad and his father are in the business of electricians work so they get discounts and stuff makes it easire for me to make 2 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom