How illegal are dubia roaches?

Braxton.Medley

Theoretically lets say you were to get caught bringing them to Florida, what kind of trouble would you be in? Furthermore, if you successful brought them in and home to make a colony, what would be the consequences if you got caught with a colony?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member

IV. Prohibited: Any organism demonstrated to be or potentially capable of causing significant agricultural or ecological harm, becoming nuisances, or known hazards.
• Blattodea: non-native pet trade feeder cockroaches, including but not limited to: Blaptica dubia (dubia roach), Eublaberus posticus (orange-headed roach), Nauphoeta cinerea (lobster roach).
Man above charged with forgery, fraud, and introduction of pests affecting plant life.

Your lawyer fees will cost you more then it would to just buy silkworms for the rest of your beardies life.

-Brandon

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I see my lizard is being given Allopurinol 100ml tablet 10mg/ml (0.4) and tramadol 0.2ml every other day to help with gout. I have tramadol at home can I water it down and give it to her and if so do anyone know how much to water down ?
323A2CAE-899F-4592-90D2-DC37D45A30F1.jpeg

Baby photo! Look at how little and cute I was!!!
C34BF977-474F-4233-BF7E-8C797567E429.jpeg
Buffy snuggling with my partner!!!
Gout in bearded dragons
So freaking handsome I just love youuuuu so much 💕

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drekiaa
Top Bottom