How do you make a homemade/DIY incubator?? easy.

Lobretto

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Verstappen and Checo
I am looking at getting an incubator for my bearded dragon because we want to breed soon but all of them are really exspencive
If you are worried about the cost of the incubator then you may want to reconsider breeding. If you think an incubator is expensive try feeding the insane amount of babies you could get. Imagine 20 to 30 babies, if you didn't raise yours from baby I tell you they cost WAY more to feed then adults. 20-50 insects per baby per say not to mention you'll likely get 4 or more clutches. It's not uncommon to end up with 100 babies from one female in one summer and don't forget you have to feed all of them for 6 weeks then whatever it takes to sell them beyond that. It can cost a lot of money to do and if you don't have high end morphs you'll likely just lose money.

Princess proud owner!!

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Princess
If you are worried about the cost of the incubator then you may want to reconsider breeding. If you think an incubator is expensive try feeding the insane amount of babies you could get. Imagine 20 to 30 babies, if you didn't raise yours from baby I tell you they cost WAY more to feed then adults. 20-50 insects per baby per say not to mention you'll likely get 4 or more clutches. It's not uncommon to end up with 100 babies from one female in one summer and don't forget you have to feed all of them for 6 weeks then whatever it takes to sell them beyond that. It can cost a lot of money to do and if you don't have high end morphs you'll likely just lose money.
Thanks, I will think about it... I already have the cage and hide stuff for the future baby bearded dragons

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom