How did I get here? Come get me slave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I put my Rael down so he can run around because he keeps trying to jump of the couch for some unknown reason instead of climbing down. :roll: So he some how manages to get behind the couch, so I grab him and put a box where he had just squeezed through. So I put him down again and he's running around to his hearts content...and where does he try to go again, behind the couch of course! He hasn't been to active for the last month because its been so cold and he was just sick last week, so I didn't think anything of it. What does he do? Somehow he manages to jump/climb about 7 inches and went straight into the box which he barely fit into. His tail was sticking out and when I went to look at him he was like hey slave, let's get going here. :roll: . Well sir its not my fault you jumped into that box there. Sigh, it was the same look he used to give me when he would squeeze between a closet door half open. They are more fun when they are feeling good.
What interesting places do you find your bearded dragons?

Menolly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Haha I bet yours was pretty small than. I've found my climbing on top of a six pack before. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom