How are these Pores?

Liam123

Hello, This beard is about 2 years old. What are your recommendation to take care of these pores? I plan on warm baths + using a soft brush moving forward. But how bad do you think they are?

Attachments

• tempImage3wku9h.jpg
    tempImage3wku9h.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 189
  • tempImageKLZpG3.jpg
    tempImageKLZpG3.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 93

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello, This beard is about 2 years old. What are your recommendation to take care of these pores? I plan on warm baths + using a soft brush moving forward. But how bad do you think they are?
Please do not put them on their backs they cannot breathe--- they could stand to be expressed --- I would get some coconut oil soak them down good for a few days so they are good and soft -- then gently squeeze them --- if they are soft enough they will pop or express

Liam123

Original Poster
Please do not put them on their backs they cannot breathe--- they could stand to be expressed --- I would get some coconut oil soak them down good for a few days so they are good and soft -- then gently squeeze them --- if they are soft enough they will pop or express
Thanks for the advice! and I promise he is not actually on his back, its just the way the picture was taken. I have upper body in my left hand tilting him upward and put the phone sideways underneath to get the best pic!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom