hi, i'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

castiel

hi everyone. my name is Paxton. a friend of mine directed me to this site.
i've had reptiles before (i currently have a leopard gecko and a red eared slider turtle in addition to the beardie and some other non-reptile pets too, and have had anoles and frogs in the past) but have never had a beardie until yesterday.

this is Aslan:
1969166_10154876454600525_872745946773971408_n.jpg

and just for fun, this is Topher:
10402986_10154813133130525_5299760850686655111_n.jpg

and this is Charlie:
10696403_10154813126495525_1574404170315825906_n.jpg

i hope to learn a lot from here so i can spoil Aslan and give him/her a good life!

DovahDad

Hatchling Member
Welcome! :) Those are some nice looking reptiles. If you have any questions, ask away - there are a lot of great members in this community who'll be happy to share their knowledge.

castiel

Original Poster
thank you! i'm in the process of fattening up Topher, as i got him from somewhere where he was not being cared for properly (a family who didn't have the resources to care for him) and i haven't weighed him, but he's a lot plumper since i've gotten him, although his tail is still on the thin side, so i still worry a little bit, and i'm glad to hear that he looks healthy to you!

Aslan is just a baby (not sure of exact age or gender, but not counting the tail he or she is about 2.5 inches), Topher is about a year old, and Charlie is somewhere between 6 and 10, and she's pretty big, almost the size of a dinner plate.

so far, Aslan is a good eater, and has had about a dozen small crickets and a few small mealworms since last night.

That is great :mrgreen: topher is looking healthy and seeing as how he came from an unhealthy place, you are doing a good job. Also Aslan is probably only 2 or even 3 months old judging by his size :D. My bearded dragon tango is about 8 years old, so be ready to have a new friend for a long while :mrgreen:
live, love, beardie :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom