hi again…. i’m so worried

annieandziggy

Beardie name(s)
Ziggy
Please give me some reassurance. I had to leave for an event and didn’t have time to make my 6 month old beardie his salad. He had his bugs tho. I asked my dad to make it and I told him to spray water, but he accidentally used the vinegar/water solution that I used to clean his terrarium with! Please help, my dad said that Ziggy are a lot of his salad. Will vinegar harm him?? I’m so scared.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please give me some reassurance. I had to leave for an event and didn’t have time to make my 6 month old beardie his salad. He had his bugs tho. I asked my dad to make it and I told him to spray water, but he accidentally used the vinegar/water solution that I used to clean his terrarium with! Please help, my dad said that Ziggy are a lot of his salad. Will vinegar harm him?? I’m so scared.
Has his beard turned black? We eat vinegar so I am thinking he's fine-

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I think he should be fine. Vinegar is safe & he likely only got a small taste or amount so
unless he is acting ill he should be ini the clear!

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom