I am so planning my escape
Bella
100_2455.jpg

I can't get my log to go down the hill

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
I just wanted to point out two things
1) this is extremely cute! :wink:
2) As a general rule a cold blooded reptile such as a bearded dragon can go into shock from temperatures that support snow and ice at a faster rate. Just be very careful.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Beardednoob":2j262cer said:
I just wanted to point out two things
1) this is extremely cute! :wink:
2) As a general rule a cold blooded reptile such as a bearded dragon can go into shock from temperatures that support snow and ice at a faster rate. Just be very careful.

+1

Looneytoon

Original Poster
TY all for saying it was cute...
And also they where not outside for more than five min. and ty for letting me know about the dangers. They went from my jacket, to the pose, 2 snapshots and then back inside. Neighbors must of been WTH? 0o .

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They are cute pictures indeed. To be cautious though, I wouldn't do it again, that is too much of a shock for their bodies so it's very dangerous even if it was for only 5 minutes. That rock must have been very cold too.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Don't feel like people are picking on you please. Just we are concerned is all. If your dragon is fine and nothing negative happened then don't worry about it. I often act off impulse too but, as I get older and older I am learning to control those impulses. I am trying to say i am no better then you or anyone else and we just want you to have the best experience possible. Trust me when a beardie falls ill, the amount you worry (which even when they are healthy is more then enough) doubles if not triples. :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Beardednoob":s6fib0pu said:
Don't feel like people are picking on you please. Just we are concerned is all. If your dragon is fine and nothing negative happened then don't worry about it. I often act off impulse too but, as I get older and older I am learning to control those impulses. I am trying to say i am no better then you or anyone else and we just want you to have the best experience possible. Trust me when a beardie falls ill, the amount you worry (which even when they are healthy is more then enough) doubles if not triples. :wink:
Exactly, we're all just being over-cautious because it is heartbreaking when one of them becomes ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom