Het Witblits x Zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
Wero morph is what's it's called and they have those breeds . It's still rare and new as Zero and witblit are new breeds themselves

Draven88

Hatchling Member
I know its been a while since this was posted but wanted to give you more details now that I saw it (bad habit of not reading the breeding section much).

So if an offspring is both Zero and Witblit that would be a Wero, but both Zero and Witblit only visually show if they receive the gene from both parents.

In the pairing you mentioned ( Het Witblits x Zero ) All offspring would be Het Zero, but with Het Witblit its a 50/50 chance of passing on the gene and the offspring being Het Witblit. You wouldnt be able to know for sure if each offspring is Het Witblit unless paired with a Het Witblit and some of their offspring are Witblit (having received the gene from both parents).

So for that pairing you would get Het Zero possibly Het Witblit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom