Here is a picture of a female dubia laying an egg sack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triage

Hatchling Member
Oranges are the way to go. Gotta feed them the oranges and they will produce ALOT. I think it probably helps with the humidity too. Its getting colder and dryer here in Virginia lately. I noticed my humidity was too low. So I took a small margarine container and poked tiny holes in the top. I filled this halfway with water and put the lid back on and set it in the bottom of my tote. This seems to have help tremendously at least with the sheds.

Triage

Hatchling Member
Hey Lance,

Do you run your apples through a food processor or just put wedges in? I'd like to add some apples too. We are in apple country here in Winchester.

LFC

Hatchling Member
wow those are great pics! thanks for posting them! (now i know what to look for :D ) and i LOOOOVE the molting shot- it was so awesome!!

LFC

Hatchling Member
wooo tmy bf says that he saw an egg sack on one of the females this morning :D yay i cant wait to see little babies soonish....

LFC

Hatchling Member
how long till babies?- 30ish days right?

also we cleaned the roaches tub the other day...i got those big yellow gloves to take out the stragglers that were not on the egg cartons.... it was iiiiicky. this whole handling bit might take a while.... :lol: :roll:

pl4life52

Hatchling Member
does anyone have a pic of there bearded dragon eating one i would like to see that
i heard roaches live for a long time with out there head so i got the thought in my head even though the dragon would bite and eat it but they would still move around inside them?
and do you guys feed them whole and how many?

larry

Hatchling Member
Hey i´m starting to breed roaches too... one question.. dont know if i can make it here but having seen the pictures of snow i thought could... how many roaches can you stuff in a box like that? And how often do you clean... ?
Thanks
Ariel

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
pl4life52":b82ee said:
does anyone have a pic of there bearded dragon eating one i would like to see that
i heard roaches live for a long time with out there head so i got the thought in my head even though the dragon would bite and eat it but they would still move around inside them?
and do you guys feed them whole and how many?

I will see if I can get a shot of my youngest eating one cause the rest of mine are down. Also no they will die! Once the dragon bites in its all over. And they are a lot healthier!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
larry":cdbf3 said:
Hey i´m starting to breed roaches too... one question.. dont know if i can make it here but having seen the pictures of snow i thought could... how many roaches can you stuff in a box like that? And how often do you clean... ?
Thanks
Ariel

Ariel, I use a rubber maid container like the one above and also one twice that size and you can easly fit 1000s into it! It all depends how many adults you have. Also I only clean the left over food out every 2 days and refresh it! That way their is no mold. After about a month I will clean the whole container out! The babies feed on the adults poop. Good luck and hope this helps..

larry

Hatchling Member
Twobeardieguy":1421d said:
Ariel, I use a rubber maid container like the one above and also one twice that size and you can easly fit 1000s into it! It all depends how many adults you have. Also I only clean the left over food out every 2 days and refresh it! That way their is no mold. After about a month I will clean the whole container out! The babies feed on the adults poop. Good luck and hope this helps..

Thanks Lance! Helps a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom