Here is a picture of a female dubia laying an egg sack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started my Dubia colony about 2 weeks ago with 25 females and 15 males. I should have read this post before I did! :roll:

I have been giving them oranges and apples and water crystals but my stupid rear end didn't do enough research, so they haven't been getting any protein! :shock: At least I've only lost 1 but of course it was a female :roll:

I have 8 dogs ( read that "dawgs" because I live in NC and am as southern as they get! :lol: ) so we spend about $230 a month for Blue Buffalo dog food. We spend close to twice that for feeders for 4 dragons! My husband would kill me if he found out that I ground up some of the blue buffalo to make a dog food sammich for the roaches! :lol:

My temps are great, the humidity is good and I thought I had some lovin' going on until I found out that I was starving them to death! :oops:

I am now in search for some females so that I have a better male/female ratio. I have some nymphs in there but it will take them a while before they are producing!

At least I found this post before all of them died on me! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom