Here is a picture of a female dubia laying an egg sack

Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoboy3

Can lats and dubia be together? LOL, why are some of you guys ( :roll: Sandy :roll: :lol: ) freaking out about touching them?

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
i love this economy i lose my job the day i was going to buy roaches to restart my colony
time to go to the bank of mom :lol:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
im getting tired of superworms the big ones scare me i meen you can hear them bitting the tweezers :shock:

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
I started this thread thinking "No Way" and "Not For ME". I have read every post on this thread now. i thought I would be totally freaked out by now but with all the picks and discussion I find I am not (totally) freaked.

I have just spoke to my hubby and the conv went something like this:

"I think we will be starting a roach colony"
"Urrgh, what?!"
"It will save us a whole heap of money"
"Oh" .. pause.. "ok"
"Do you want to see some pics? There's loads on this thread."
"Good Lord no!"

End of conversation :D

I was planning to buy a few at first as I have never tried my beardie on them. She has turned her nose up at all food (have to bribe her with babyfood atm) and it's cost me a lot of money. She is way too skinny now in my opinion and I am desperate to try something new.

Are there any beardies that have been nose not to like these roaches at all?

Trogdorpheus

Juvie Member
Mine got lazy for a couple days since I had been giving her supers, but other than that 1 time, she's only turned away when she wasn't hungry. She's jumped a solid foot in the air to snatch a roach out of my hand before.

Triage

Hatchling Member
LOL The thread that never dies, I love it. I remember when you first posted this Lance. Purely awesome that it's still alive today!!!

*Bump*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom