Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajmckay568

I’ve had my bearded dragon for about 2 months he’s still a baby and ever since I got him he’s been happy from what I can tell. But today he was sitting on one of his rocks and he started shaking for I second then stopped I noticed and got up to check on him then he started violently shaking and fell into his food bowl and he layed there not moving for a few seconds then he got up but didn’t get out of his food bowl he hasn’t moved since this happened he won’t let me touch him he doesn’t want to eat or drink anything. He looks stressed and I have no idea what to do but I haven’t messed with him bc I don’t want to make the problem worse.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I’ve had my bearded dragon for about 2 months he’s still a baby and ever since I got him he’s been happy from what I can tell. But today he was sitting on one of his rocks and he started shaking for I second then stopped I noticed and got up to check on him then he started violently shaking and fell into his food bowl and he layed there not moving for a few seconds then he got up but didn’t get out of his food bowl he hasn’t moved since this happened he won’t let me touch him he doesn’t want to eat or drink anything. He looks stressed and I have no idea what to do but I haven’t messed with him bc I don’t want to make the problem worse.
Please go over the lighting in the tank-- what are you using for a uvb coil or long tube fixture? Basking temps what are they and how are you taking them ? Extremely important!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

As Karrie suggested, we need to review your lighting, & UVB you are using so we can be sure everything
is set up properly.
How often do you give a calcium supplementation for him? If he is that young, he needs calcium at least
4-5 times weekly to help support his bone growth.
If you can post a picture or two for us, that would be helpful.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom