Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
When I get home I will. And yes that's a rabbits cage. It's all I had when they were given to me. I'm looking into a tank now.
I recommend a 4x2x2 tank -- we can post links for tanks or you can check out FB marketplace and Craigslist

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes that would be appreciated
www.zenhabitats.com the pvc is what most use on here its light weight drawback is the acrylic doors they scratch easy but they do have glass you can get if you want - they send door stoppers so when opening them you haft to be careful as I hit the door stopper too hard and it shattered the door
www.dubiaroaches.com they have tanks now have not gotten any feed back on them as of yet - they are on sale
Main - Carolina Designer Dragons their UVB light fixture comes w/ the basking bulb attached to it not good for trying to get temps correct in the cage if you need to move it - check to see if you can not get that type I think you can
Animal Plastics Cages and Racks I dont know of anyone w/ this tank --
REPTI ZOO 120 Gallons Reptile Tank with Waterproof Bottom Sliding Door Terrarium Double Top Wire Mesh Covers this one is too expensive --
67 Gallon Upgrade bearded dragon tank 48" x 18" x 18"(Knock-Down) glas this one would work you dont want anything w/ less than a 18" height - your going for floor space
You can try FB and Craigslist -- you want one w/ front doors and 75-120 gallon if you find one it needs to be sanitized really good w/ F10 some Rescue or Zoo Meds Wipe Out this stuff is good to have on hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom