Help with building

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinity040400

Juvie Member
Has anyone ever made a stand for a 4x2x2? I am going to attemp to build 2 crossfires for my 2 beardies but I want it on a stand to keep my cats from driving my dragons crazy. I am planing on stacking them too.

I am not handy AT ALL! I have built anything in my life so I am really nervous so if anyone has any tips that would be great!!

ynevar

Juvie Member
SeanFred that is totally awesome....

I am not sure I can do that. I am hoping I can trade my artwork for some great carpentry skills... at least the main carpentry and electrical part. I think I can get the background and the ramps etc. I have a pretty serious arthritic condition that makes most things pretty difficult so I HOPE that I can barter some artwork with some carpentry skills. Who knows.

I am thinking of putting an ad on craiglist in the barter section to see if I get any takers on bartering...

*raised eyebrow* wooooooooo ideas ideas!

ynevar

Juvie Member
LOL SeanFred.... I just put an ad up on craigslist. We shall see what happens! Hopefully I get some takers!

trinity040400

Juvie Member
Original Poster
well i think i am going to go with a 75 gl aquarium instead. I really have no skill at wood working. thanks for the help though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom