Help, why does my bearded dragon keeps attacking blue things

MarvellousMango

Beardie name(s)
Mango
So this is the reason I made an account here, it was really out of the blue and I don’t know if it’s just horomones or something else because this is very uncharacteristical of him, he loves to cuddle with me I like laying with him on my bed, and sometimes he just likes to go off and explore but one day he just started attacking my navy blue bedsheets, but not as if he thought it was food, like, he was just running around my bed with his mouth open lunging at it and multiple times. And sometimes when I’m at my desk and he’s exploring the floor, he will catch sight of my light wash blue jeans and just run at them and do the same thing, sometimes climbing up my leg and trying to bite them. I don’t know what’s going on or if I should be concerned. Has anyone had anything similar happen?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So this is the reason I made an account here, it was really out of the blue and I don’t know if it’s just horomones or something else because this is very uncharacteristical of him, he loves to cuddle with me I like laying with him on my bed, and sometimes he just likes to go off and explore but one day he just started attacking my navy blue bedsheets, but not as if he thought it was food, like, he was just running around my bed with his mouth open lunging at it and multiple times. And sometimes when I’m at my desk and he’s exploring the floor, he will catch sight of my light wash blue jeans and just run at them and do the same thing, sometimes climbing up my leg and trying to bite them. I don’t know what’s going on or if I should be concerned. Has anyone had anything similar happen?
That is odd behavior --- are you using any colored lights in the tank?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Wow, thats a new one to me. Beardies can be quirky 🤪 but that is kindda weird.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom