Help! Tail rot!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
PonchoandDaddy":crl5bbmk said:
Brizlilangel":crl5bbmk said:
I think everyone is just trying to look out for each others dragons :)

You're exactly right. We've had a lot of trolling here lately with people posting awful things and getting everyone fired up. That's why everyone is so defensive. It will settle down again. Soon...I hope...lol

*still tries for more magic* he's pooped. Lol

Alot of us "regulars" on this forum have known eachother for years so we tend to go into attack mode when we see our friends getting upset and it gets even worse when a troll is involved :roll: :lol:

I'm not a troll. And I had been on this forum for years befor this time. New un Bc I left for this exact reason. I understand there are trolls too. Sorry you misunderstood my intentions.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
nikkistorms":2zwstpp8 said:
I'm not a troll. And I had been on this forum for years befor this time. New un Bc I left for this exact reason. I understand there are trolls too. Sorry you misunderstood my intentions.
Im sorry my comment was not directed at you

TASTIGER":rrhraq74 said:
nikkistorms":rrhraq74 said:

I was referring to the one earlier in this post that u got upset at me.

Reptar101

Hatchling Member
nikkistorms":1n419rrw said:
TASTIGER":1n419rrw said:
nikkistorms":1n419rrw said:

I was referring to the one earlier in this post that u got upset at me.
I think she was talking to me. I am not a troll, I was saying that people are just to mean and keep trying to force you to do something with your dragon and they think they know everything, when every dragon is different.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Just went thru this with Geico after he injured his tail. More than likely the dried up part will fall off, 2 x a day for 15-20 mins soak his tail in a weak tea like solution of betadine and apply a water soluable triple antibiotic to it..watch for redness and heat creeping up his tail, a sign of infection. My vet said for me to do this for 14 days but also Geico is on a 14 day course of Baytril once a day. Geicos tail did fall off <about an inch all total> revealing pink healthy tissue I keep clean with betadine and hibiclens plus silver cream and a triple antibiotic..silver in the am since hes awake and triple antibiotic in the evening before bed so he wont rub the cream off. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom