HELP SNAKE W/ BROKEN JAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
I have to leave in a momne,t but I'll make this quick, I found a garter snake on the road and I thought she was dead, because she didn't run and I saw blood, and I was going to move her, but not do anything her, until I saw her tail moving. I noticed she had a broken jaw. I cleaned her mouth of the blood the best I could, but she's still bleeding and right now she's in a small tank with paper towels. Is there anything I can do for her at home? We do have a small 10 gall tank I could clean out for her, but I don't know if she's gonna live much longer.

I have to leave now or my sister will have my head. :(

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
fluffpuffgerbil":12y0jz4r said:
I have to leave in a momne,t but I'll make this quick, I found a garter snake on the road and I thought she was dead, because she didn't run and I saw blood, and I was going to move her, but not do anything her, until I saw her tail moving. I noticed she had a broken jaw. I cleaned her mouth of the blood the best I could, but she's still bleeding and right now she's in a small tank with paper towels. Is there anything I can do for her at home? We do have a small 10 gall tank I could clean out for her, but I don't know if she's gonna live much longer.

I have to leave now or my sister will have my head. :(

Poor snake :( how did she do? Is she still alive?

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She ended up dying the next day. She was doing fine for a bit, but she was doing the aligator death roll and vomitting blood, so I'm sure she had internal injuries, head trauma, ect,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom