HELP MY BEARDIE ATE 2 ROACHES THT WERE POISONED

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
i was getting ready to feed my Letty & i drop like 20 something medium roaches-well i got my cat & 1 by they came out from under my bed (headboard don’t move its the length of the wall) i put them bck n the container thn gve them water they had a little cat hair on them)-next thing u know some are dying-In the mean time i was feeding Letty & decided 2 give her 1 roach tht was slowly dying thn another one tht wasn’t thn another tht was-after tht the roaches were going belly up- then i remembered i sprayed bug killer behind there (there was a little ant problem here) so i definitely worried
after seeing all them roaches die- some lived(so far) wht can/should i do?? Please any help- she is sleeping RN i got warm clothes on her cuz she has stuck she’s on her head- i was gonna give her a bath-but after seeing wht water did to those roaches im a little worried to submerge her in water-u know just n case.. HELP.. Please

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Search for “poison” “pesticide” “insecticide” words like these on the forum. You may wanna take the same advice on those posts. And research the specific brand of bug killer, also the kind of poison it uses.

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
Search for “poison” “pesticide” “insecticide” words like these on the forum. You may wanna take the same advice on those posts. And research the specific brand of bug killer, also the kind of poison it uses.
i take all the advise i get- i love having knowledge! so yeah on it- i don’t normally spray in the house except tht 1 time- won’t b doing tht again- outside is just as good! i did a lot of research last nite after i posted this thread too- i saved some roaches to- by using fresh romaine & squash- it helped only 5 died outta 20 or so- i sprayed tht like 4 months ago- but Letty is fine- & thnk u all for ur replies i do appreciate it!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom