HELP my BD Fen got outside!!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Well at least now you know he is still alive and still near. That means there is hope!!!! My heart aches for you, i hope you get Fen back on the quick!
Maybe let Ll the neighbors know he is harmless and to catch him asap if they see him, it amazes me how many people are afraid of them :-(

heatherward7

Original Poster
Fendawg is HOME!!! I guess the mower two doors down scared him back this way and who showed up this morning, my Fen!!! I was so happy to see him that everyone in the house was woken up. He was very scared and timid (to be expected after a wild week in nature, picture attached), but I’m happy to report he is happy to be in his enclosure and is doing great! He’s already eaten a whole bowl of greens and his fave treat a raspberry.

I’m so grateful for everyone who helped me search, shared my posts, my community for their support, the bearded dragon community, and those who had suggestions on where to look and what to do.

Thank you thank you thank you Everyone!!

Attachments

• 3E5BE857-E8F8-4CDD-BC25-2594516680A6.jpeg
    3E5BE857-E8F8-4CDD-BC25-2594516680A6.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 91

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Fendawg is HOME!!! I guess the mower two doors down scared him back this way and who showed up this morning, my Fen!!! I was so happy to see him that everyone in the house was woken up. He was very scared and timid (to be expected after a wild week in nature, picture attached), but I’m happy to report he is happy to be in his enclosure and is doing great! He’s already eaten a whole bowl of greens and his fave treat a raspberry.

I’m so grateful for everyone who helped me search, shared my posts, my community for their support, the bearded dragon community, and those who had suggestions on where to look and what to do.

Thank you thank you thank you Everyone!!
Thank goodness - make sure he gets water- he's probably dehydrated

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!! :):)

That is great news, I know you both must be so happy! I'm so glad he is safe & sound now!

Tracie
💖💖

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I have raced to check this thread every time there was a new post. I just couldn't wait to know he was safe at home again, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND FEN!!!!!
He is a handsome dude by the way, i love the way the big ole meaty headed males look.
Now that he is home safe you can just look at it like he went on a grand adventure and has stories to tell :cool:

heatherward7

Original Poster
Hello,

No sign of him again? Wow he went into a hedge but you couldn't find him? I am sure that he
is stressed, poor thing.
I hope you are able to get to him before something else does.

Trac
Hello!! :):)

That is great news, I know you both must be so happy! I'm so glad he is safe & sound now!

Tracie
💖💖
Unbelievably happy!!! I think a week of exploring was enough for Fen too cause he has t wanted out of his enclosure since getting home!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom