HELP MY BABY IS TWO DIFFERENT COLORS

Sunkissedrhea

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Khaleesi
Sounds good, are her insects coated in calcium/vitamins? And do you feed her salads?
I also own chihuahuas now my beardie keeps trying to lick my dog is this normal? Ps my dog is very gentle shes 8 years old shes a little old lady who doesnt bother the beardie at all all she does is sleep they get along well i didnt know if my beardie trying to lick her is normal or not

Sandy's World

Beardie name(s)
Sandy
Yes i coat all of her crickets before she gets them and i havent tried salad i heard a lot of stuff can back her up but what will be good for her
You can feed her collard greens, carrots, blueberries, yellow squash, cucumbers, lots of great food out there for her to try! Just be careful though, there are some dangerous foods out there like iceberg lettuce. (learned the hard way as a beginner)

Sandy's World

Beardie name(s)
Sandy
I also own chihuahuas now my beardie keeps trying to lick my dog is this normal? Ps my dog is very gentle shes 8 years old shes a little old lady who doesnt bother the beardie at all all she does is sleep they get along well i didnt know if my beardie trying to lick her is normal or not
Licking is completely normal. Bearded dragons do that to get more familiar with their surroundings. So for example, if I add a new rock to my bearded dragon's tank, she comes and licks it to see what it is. Just be careful in case your dog has any dirt or anything that could be harmful to her on her pelt. Monitor them when they are together :)

Sunkissedrhea

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Khaleesi
You can feed her collard greens, carrots, blueberries, yellow squash, cucumbers, lots of great food out there for her to try! Just be careful though, there are some dangerous foods out there like iceberg lettuce. (learned the hard way as a beginner)
Yesss thats what i had heard was lettuce wasnt good so ive just been scared about what i give to her

Sunkissedrhea

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Khaleesi
Licking is completely normal. Bearded dragons do that to get more familiar with their surroundings. So for example, if I add a new rock to my bearded dragon's tank, she comes and licks it to see what it is. Just be careful in case your dog has any dirt or anything that could be harmful to her on her pelt. Monitor them when they are together :)
I do normally she does for my dogs nose and they are indoor dogs and i dont even let anyone else hold my beardie unless im home im a very over protective mom😂

Sandy's World

Beardie name(s)
Sandy
I do normally she does for my dogs nose and they are indoor dogs and i dont even let anyone else hold my beardie unless im home im a very over protective mom😂
She sounds as healthy as a horse! Seems like you're taking good care of her. Make sure to check out all the great articles in the resources tab, they can help you with taking care of her.

Sunkissedrhea

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Khaleesi
She sounds as healthy as a horse! Seems like you're taking good care of her. Make sure to check out all the great articles in the resources tab, they can help you with taking care of her.
Thank you so much i really appreciate all your help shes getting a whole new set up tomorrow shes in a 20 gallon now but there was 40 gallon im getting tomorrow i know shes gonna love the extra room she loves to exercise

Sandy's World

Beardie name(s)
Sandy
Thank you so much i really appreciate all your help shes getting a whole new set up tomorrow shes in a 20 gallon now but there was 40 gallon im getting tomorrow i know shes gonna love the extra room she loves to exercise
You're so welcome! Please post if you have any more questions, there are some great beardie experts on this website who have loads of knowledge.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom