I was making an enclosure from a used entertainment center, painted it and left it outside to dry. It stormed the entire night and by the time I got it inside the wood was wet. We used fans, I wiped it down with bleach, but it still grew mold. Is this a lost cause? Friends are asking if I can sand it and spray it down with something to kill the mold. I’m terrified of making my beardie sick. I’ve put a lot of time and effort into the project and would love to save it but of course my beardies health comes first.