help little mites of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snuffel

Hatchling Member
my beardie has been acting fine just lately if not better than usual, but i noticed these little black bits above his eye lid that don't seem to move, but after closer inspection i noticed they were little black mites. my mum helped me clean them out from the eye lid with a wet cotton bud but i thought i they were all gone, i looked this morning and there were some in his right eye but none or not many in his left eye there was about 1 in the left eye and a few maybe several in his right eye.

viv temps- 100+ hot bit
82 cool end

uv light -yes
diet- fruit and a few crickests and waxworms
regular acces to water-yes

snuffel

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
it is not coccida, pin worms or tape worms. they are not flukes, but are more like little beatles but they are not anywhere else, i have checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom