HELP??? Is this normal shedding?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

annieandziggy

Beardie name(s)
Ziggy
Please help!! I’m really concerned about my Ziggy. He has just finished shedding his tail and is showing signs he will shed his head soon. But today when he stretched out his leg I found this!!! Please tell me this is normal shedding- or is it something different entirely 😭
7215D3D6-E975-41FF-96BA-BC1A6F8E2BBE.jpeg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Like I said, I don't see anything abnormal.

I don't see a gash, just an indentation if we are looking at the same thing. It's right at the joint, where you'd expect to see something like that.

-Brandon

annieandziggy

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ziggy
Like I said, I don't see anything abnormal.

I don't see a gash, just an indentation if we are looking at the same thing. It's right at the joint, where you'd expect to see something like that.

-Brandon
Ok, thank you… I don’t see it anymore so maybe it was just a deep piece of shed. Sorry I’m just such a newbie paranoid baby owner!!! Like he also doesn’t poop for like 4 days at a time which i’ve heard isn’t normal for a dragon at his young age. While we are on here, any thoughts on that? 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom