Help I’m a beginner owner, Should I worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willowbillow

Beardie name(s)
willow
My beardies beard has been a little dark for the past few days, she shed her head and arms (nothing else so far) but her beard is a little dark and I’m worried I’m not sure if it’s normal? Or if I should worry? I attached a photo. She has been pooping and eating normally so I’m confused

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 94

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardies beard has been a little dark for the past few days, she shed her head and arms (nothing else so far) but her beard is a little dark and I’m worried I’m not sure if it’s normal? Or if I should worry? I attached a photo. She has been pooping and eating normally so I’m confused
Her beard is fine --- I see some light pinkish hue which is normally shed coming on -- mine get the same colors

willowbillow

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
willow
Okay thank you, I was just worried because this hasn’t happened before. She shed her head on the 31st but I guess she just hasn’t finished

willowbillow

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
willow
Hey it’s gotten darker now and I’m not sure if that’s still normal, could it be stress?

willowbillow

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
willow
It got lighter it’s not dark anymore :) I think she was just a lil stressed, and I have a all in one lamp but I was planning on getting a tube one

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It got lighter it’s not dark anymore :) I think she was just a lil stressed, and I have a all in one lamp but I was planning on getting a tube one
Yes please do get the tube is your tank a 40 gallon? I can post links for good ones - what are you using for a mvb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom