HELP Guidance Needed PLEASE

ccnmeru

Needing opinions….. My beardie is almost 4 years old. During this past winter she went into brumation for about 3 months. No problems at all, came out of it on her own and was back to normal. On May 28th, which was about 18 days ago she went into brumation again. The last 2 days or so when we check on her, she isn’t asleep anymore. She is just in her rock but wide awake. She hasn’t moved from where she was asleep though. When I open her home she is alert, she hears me and looks up at me. Just a little concerned. Any advice or opinions? These pictures are what she looks like now. We live in Corpus Christi Texas if that information is needed
0EF6CFDA-9FAB-4800-BEC4-AFA5C169EA95.jpeg

Attachments

• ECAB2356-F256-4191-90FF-CF17FD425433.jpeg
    ECAB2356-F256-4191-90FF-CF17FD425433.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Needing opinions….. My beardie is almost 4 years old. During this past winter she went into brumation for about 3 months. No problems at all, came out of it on her own and was back to normal. On May 28th, which was about 18 days ago she went into brumation again. The last 2 days or so when we check on her, she isn’t asleep anymore. She is just in her rock but wide awake. She hasn’t moved from where she was asleep though. When I open her home she is alert, she hears me and looks up at me. Just a little concerned. Any advice or opinions? These pictures are what she looks like now. We live in Corpus Christi Texas if that information is needed View attachment 71077
She looks good - what type of uvb are you using a coil or a long tube fixture and how old is the bulb? Basking temps what are they and how are you taking them? We need to rule this stuff out first-

ccnmeru

Original Poster
She looks good - what type of uvb are you using a coil or a long tube fixture and how old is the bulb? Basking temps what are they and how are you taking them? We need to rule this stuff out first-
She has a 10.0 uvb repti Sun, it’s about 2 months old. Her basking is a 100 watt zoo med basking bulb and at night a 100 watt ceramic heat infrared heat emitter. We take temp with infrared thermometer.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
She has a 10.0 uvb repti Sun, it’s about 2 months old. Her basking is a 100 watt zoo med basking bulb and at night a 100 watt ceramic heat infrared heat emitter. We take temp with infrared thermometer.
is the 10.0 a coil or a tube fixture -- please get 2 digital probe thermometers to get accurate surface basking temps

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom