Help gray spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBridges94

New dragon mommy and I've tried looking up what is going on with my baby but can't find anything about his issue. So I have come here looking for help and answers. Can someone please tell me what is doing on with me what is going on with his head.. (he getting different types of approved bedding everytime I change his bedding.)

Attachments

• 20220113_174846.jpg
    20220113_174846.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 20220113_174857.jpg
    20220113_174857.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 79

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
New dragon mommy and I've tried looking up what is going on with my baby but can't find anything about his issue. So I have come here looking for help and answers. Can someone please tell me what is doing on with me what is going on with his head.. (he getting different types of approved bedding everytime I change his bedding.)
Could be shed - please get rid of the wood chips - too much risk for impaction+ please go over your lights please uvb coil or tube how are you taking basking temps and what are they are you in using a stick on of a digital probe thermometer-
@AHBD

KBridges94

Original Poster
What kind of bedding is perfered? Change between different bedding every week. The pet shop I got him from recommended the calcium sand but I read that it could cause problems for him...

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
What kind of bedding is perfered? Change between different bedding every week. The pet shop I got him from recommended the calcium sand but I read that it could cause problems for him...
You can get some textured NON adhesive shelf liner cut to the size of the tank- you can find it at Walmart or your local home improvement store clean w/ vinegar and water 50 50
@AHBD

KBridges94

Original Poster
Could be shed - please get rid of the wood chips - too much risk for impaction+ please go over your lights please uvb coil or tube how are you taking basking temps and what are they are you in using a stick on of a digital probe thermometer-
@AHBD
How would I be able to get the shed off his head without hurting him? If the shed stays on him too long can I hurt him?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
How would I be able to get the shed off his head without hurting him? If the shed stays on him too long can I hurt him?
Let the shed do it's thing never pick it off it will come off when it's ready- when it gets dry and crackly take a soft baby toothbrush and gently brush you can spray him to help loosen that dry stuff but let it do it's thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom