Help feeding Buddy worms v Dubai's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy64

I have a question about super worms and my bearded dragon Buddy. He only eats super worms and crickets and salad. I have read alot about super worms eating through the bearded dragons belly after its been eaten is this true? Also is it OK to feed super worms everyday? As we still cannot get him to eat dubia roaches. Or what should we feed him ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there.....it's a myth, worms never eat their way out of a lizard. Supers are O.K. a couple times a week, but crickets are a better staple if you can't get dubias. :)

sassy64

Original Poster
AHBD":1coyj22h said:
Hi there.....it's a myth, worms never eat their way out of a lizard. Supers are O.K. a couple times a week, but crickets are a better staple if you can't get dubias. :)

Hi! We have a colony of dubias. We just can't get Buddy to eat them. Although last night we put 3 in his habitat and we fell asleep after our nap we went to take the roaches out. There was only 2. Thanks for all the help AHBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom