Help Deciding Enclosure Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anou

Loki, my juvenile beardie, is currently housed in a 10 gallon starter tank (oh no!) and I need to upgrade to a larger one. I would like to get a 120 gallon but don't have the room for anything over 75. That being said, I'm looking at two different brands of the same enclosure size and would like some input as to which I should purchase. Both are 48"x18"x18", not measured in gallons but rather dimensions.

Option A:
REPTI ZOO 67Gallon Upgrade Glass Reptile Large Terrarium 48" x 18" x 18"(Knock-Down) Reptile Detachable Terrarium Rack Stackable Breeding Rack Combo Project

Option B:
Carolina Custom Cages Terrarium, Extra-Long, 48Lx18Dx18H, Easy Assembly

I'm fine with purchasing either enclosure as the money difference isn't much of an issue for me. I will need to find and purchase a stand for them. If there are other brands you recommend that are the same size, I'm all ears!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I think either of those will work, but may seem a bit small once Loki is full size. You can make up for this a bit by offering plenty of time to roam outside of the enclosure. Out of the two, I'd probably go with whichever you prefer the looks of. I would also check out Zen Habitats and see if they have anything that will fit. If you have some tools and workspace available, you could try building a custom enclosure either from scratch or by re-purposing some furniture. Tall cabinets tend to be popular based on what I've seen in the DIY section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom