Help! Baby Beardie's arm is completely loose!

tori51498

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Boba
Hi! Yesterday my 3-month-old baby beardie, Boba, front right arm got smashed! Boba's front arm drags and looks completely loose. His fingers on that arm still move but when he walks his arm just drags across the ground! He seems to be in pain because he tries to bite when I pick him up. There isn't any swelling that I can see and it is not stiff. He is still able to move his other limbs just fine but he's been resting/sleeping mostly since the accident happened. I can't take him to the vet till next week when my paycheck comes in but I wanted to see if anyone else has seen/heard of this before and can tell me if it's most likely dislocated or broken. I will upload a picture once I get home from work.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes, I’ll post a video. I try not to handle him too much but I do feed him meal worms outside his tank. Because he has sand in his tank and the worms dig into the sand. But since I temporarily moved the sand out of his way. I guess I can put the worms inside his tank so I don’t have to bother him too much in the mean time. I left some greens in his tank while I was at work and he ate them all so that’s good. He does move a lot more today then he did yesterday. And he’s still having regular bowels. But something that I noticed is, when he’s about to shed his skin turns pale of whiter. His good arm is turning pale/whiter but his hurt arm is not turning that color. So I’m starting to worry that he’s not going to shed on that arm…
Please no more meal worms- they are too harsh on babies stomachs- please get a good staple feeder like dubia roaches crickets or bsfl- and feeding on the sand will cause impaction a long w/ the meal worms-- and please get a salad bowl - I will post a link for nutrition a bowl and links to websites for feeders

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please no more meal worms- they are too harsh on babies stomachs- please get a good staple feeder like dubia roaches crickets or bsfl- and feeding on the sand will cause impaction a long w/ the meal worms-- and please get a salad bowl - I will post a link for nutrition a bowl and links to websites for feeders
here are the websites
Nutrition Content ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder
https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
www.dubiaroaches.com please order the size no bigger than the space between his eyes -- look at the chart - you can also order him some medium size super worms - this site has bsfl also known as nutri grubs- those are a great staple feeder feed as many as you want -- use them on his salads sprinkle them on in front of him it will get his attention
www.symtonbsf.com

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom