Hello i am new to this forum

Jubloo

Chameleons require a variety of plants in their enclosure to provide climbing surfaces, cover, and hiding places.
  1. Ficus trees - provide good climbing opportunities and cover.
  2. Hibiscus plants - offer a good source of foliage for hiding and climbing.
  3. Pothos vines - are easy to grow and provide a dense foliage for hiding and climbing.
  4. Schefflera plants - provide a great source of foliage and hiding places for chameleons.
  5. Dracaena plants - offer good coverage for hiding and climbing.
  6. Sansevieria plants - are sturdy and can provide hiding places for chameleons.
  7. Aloe vera plants - offer some cover and can also provide hydration for chameleons.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hello i am new to this forum and from my intro i want to ask which are the best plants for chameleons
Hi there ! You got some good advice from Jubloo on the plants, what type of chameleon do you have or will you be getting ? If you want to discuss chams. you can go to general reptiles discussion here.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. We would love to see some pictures of your chameleon and the set up when you get it all squared away, :)

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Welcome to the forum. Although this is a bearded dragons page, there is one forum where you can talk about other animals. Send pictures of the chameleon!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom