Hello from Andy and Berko the Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is Andy,

I have a dragon named Berko and I'm pretty sure he is a boy. He is a foot long and is probably around 10 months old. He doesn't like me very much but we are working on that. I get him out for about 30 mins to an hour each day to try and gain his trust. I got him from petsmart so I know his age plus or minus a month or two. He likes to eat pretty much anything. I think his favorite green is kale, i think he likes the smell. He is quite skittish and likes to show of his big mouth when i go to hold him but hopefully in a month or two he will like me a little more. So here he is...

DSC03101.jpg

DSC03103.jpg

Helping mommy with home work
DSC03100.jpg

Berko is a ravens fan but we where watching the Skins game
DSC03098.jpg

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
hi andy! no, the pictures aren't working. i just checked and it looks like you have the pictures set to private on flikr. try making them public and see what happens.

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
man, flickr sure doesn't make it very easy to share your pictures unless it's on their terms. i ended up having to go into the page source in order to find the true url's for the pictures. if you want to make an easier time of it in the future, photobucket is really good at giving you the exact code to copy and paste into your posts here. anyway, here are the pictures you were trying to post :)

5048251365_2acfea139d.jpg

5048250153_a5c3c0f252.jpg

5048873906_eed2f88c7e.jpg

5048866766_9bb2f16f4a.jpg

cool pictures btw ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom