Hello and thank you from Rajah and I

Tinasdragon

Original Poster
105973-2167132143.jpg

Rajah is having another significant growth spurt... Eating all the time. Getting ready to shed his tail, legs, lips and eye brows ?. He's watching TV with me. He likes TV.

Tinasdragon

Original Poster
105973-6012276034.jpg

Rajah is so fricking huge..........and he's grumpy and shedding everywhere. Is Rajah going to stop growing at some point because......Going to upgrade tank again next month to the zen and see if that helps.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
As uncomfortable as I am when I'm dry and itchy, I can only guess what it would be like to shed my skin. ? No wonder they get grumpy! ?
Hang in there Rajah! ?
-Dee

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Holy cow! Or should I say 'Holy Dragon'! Lol! ? That's a lotta beardie! ? Any idea what he weighs?
I've only had Petey since Thanksgiving and he was adult when I got him. He's about 3 now and just having a little shed on his lips. ? Don't know if he'll shed other areas or not. When I first got him he was between 19-20 inches and about 420 grams. Slim but not skinny or unhealthy. I see him as average leaning towards slim. ?

-Dee

Tinasdragon

Original Poster
I'm not sure how much he weighs I've been trying to keep him from his chonky ways. He's been rage eating some collards finally. He's spoiled to superworms. I took most of the stuff out of his tank to give him more room except his log and guinea pig bed and hide and hammock which are his favorite things. I had to take the foam rock backdrop down because he was shredding it and foam was getting everywhere and didn't want him to ingest it ?.
105973-8494847384.jpg

Tinasdragon

Original Poster
We've also been having power struggles because he feels he's the boss of me now and tries to climb on top of my head every time I pick him up ?

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
I can see why the remodel was necessary.?
Glad to hear he's chowing on greens though. ? But have no clue how to handle a power struggle. ? We spoil them, I know! Hope you can figure a way to change his mindset. He's too big to fight with! Lol! ?

-Dee

Tinasdragon

Original Poster
105973-2040133244.jpg

For the first time in life Rajah went and ate collards from his dish! Also Rajah birthday coming up soon and he will be one year old ??

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom