Heavy Sleepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NivAndBlu

I just don't seem to get why my bearded dragon just likes to sleep whenever I take him out! I mean, he does seem fully awake but after several minutes he just sleeps. Can you guys tell me why he likes to just sleep all them time? This just got me confused...

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
From my experience and understanding, my dragons like to be cuddly and close with their owner and get comfy when they’re out and about or snuggling up, they’ll fall asleep on or close to you if they trust you.

Or if they’re exploring around a room or something it’s just their natural instinct to go and find the darkest and warmest spot they can find to get comfortable in.

Another thing, often my beardies will have a load of pent up energy and I’ll let them run loose (while being supervised by me and only one out at a time) around and play in my room and they’ll run back and forth through my room and tire themselves out and then immediately find a place to nap. It’s just a thing with beardies I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom