Health concern (Thaimin? MBD? Just the inevitable effects of Adeno?) Attn Traci/AB Dragon... please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, that type of food is fine. You could even grind up some chicken & puree it in with squash or sweet potato for him, too.
Mixing greens in with the slurry would be fine, that way he would get some more fluids also. For the calcium & vitamins, just
a small pinch is good. He wont need vitamins daily but just 1-2 times weekly.
If you need Allopurinol, just PM me & I can help with that. Does Chewy.com have it with or without prescription? That is good
there isn't any swelling. Do you feel he has gout or symptoms of gout?
It sounds like he is doing pretty well even with Adeno then. You could try to clear it out but at least he seems to be doing
ok with it.
I know it is extremely hard to find a good vet!

Let us know how he is doing.
Tracie

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hello,

Yes, that type of food is fine. You could even grind up some chicken & puree it in with squash or sweet potato for him, too.
Mixing greens in with the slurry would be fine, that way he would get some more fluids also. For the calcium & vitamins, just
a small pinch is good. He wont need vitamins daily but just 1-2 times weekly.
If you need Allopurinol, just PM me & I can help with that. Does Chewy.com have it with or without prescription? That is good
there isn't any swelling. Do you feel he has gout or symptoms of gout?
It sounds like he is doing pretty well even with Adeno then. You could try to clear it out but at least he seems to be doing
ok with it.
I know it is extremely hard to find a good vet!

Let us know how he is doing.
Tracie
Thanks Traci, but what was the dosing for the Allopurinol? I'll keep you posted on the vet visit as soon as I get him in. I'm thinking, to be on the same side, I'm just gonna do the whole sha-bang (exam, blood work, x-ray, etc...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom