Have you ever noticed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinedown

Hatchling Member
So I just finished eating some spaghettios with my son for lunch, and am currently having my Mt. Dew. For dinner, I'm thinking it is a pizza night. I tell you this because I am getting ready to cut up some fresh greens and grate some squash for my three little guys. Have you ever noticed how sometimes our dragons can eat better than we do?

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
funny how that happens isnt it?? the really bad part is.... even now that i have a beardie... i still dont eat as well as i should :oops:

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
My beardies DEFINETLY eat better then me! If you look in my fridge all that is in there is salad/veg and worms for my beardies. While i live off toast and cereal!

shinedown

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah, I can tell you that we have started to eat better because of them. If I am already cutting up some fresh greens, why not have a salad with the junkfood? :D

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Yep my dragons diets are well controled, scheduled, and maintained by me. They have appropriate levels of all their nutrients and have particular times that they are fed as well as hydrated. Me and my wife on the other hand, we eat when we can/what we can and drink what we can when we can lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom