Hates my Gf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike120

Hatchling Member
Hello!

Recently it's come to our attention that Latisha literally hates my gf. Sounds a bit weird but its true.

Whenever it's just me and Tisha she looks really happy eg bright colours, white beard etc and then as soon as my gf comes into the room she goes really rigid and her beard turns dark black...

I take tisha out and sit her with my gf and she doesn't seem to mind that much...

Does anyone know why this might be?? Jealousy perhaps? lol

cashrokxsz

Juvie Member
lol thats funny. my acts the same way. Exotika juhs stares at my gf doe. doesnt ever take her eyes off her unless she outside her cage. den she does the coolest things so my attention stays on her. she so cute.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Our new little one likes everyone in our home except my youngest. We also have one who hates my hubby too lol I think they are just picky lol

cashrokxsz

Juvie Member
its funny doe cus she will eat off her hand. but she looks at her like "get the **** away from my daddy". u kno how kids r wit step parents. lol.

mike120

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hahah

Does anyone know of a way to stop this? It's really stressing tisha out i think.

sherie

Hehe,

Thats cute she is protective of you!

A freind of mine had a similiar thing with her GF. His beardie litterally did the same thing- which seems to be jealousy (so take it as a compliment)

They way they helped his beardie adapt was letting his GF feed her. It seemed to work after awile, his beardie seemed to associate the GF with food. The black beard was replaced with glass dancing in the hopes of food at the sight of his GF.

It may work for you..... :D

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Have her feed him his treats or bugs something good and tasty. She will win him over lol

mike120

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah i've been getting her to feed her some bugs and stuff. She seems fine when she's with her. I don't understand it though... We've had tisha since about march this year and my gf lives with me and they used to be fine together.

oh well, ill make sure they keep bonding and see how it goes

Cheers for the help everyone!

Denise Bushnell (RIP)

Juvie Member
Retired Moderator
mike120":1jov06sq said:
Yeah i've been getting her to feed her some bugs and stuff. She seems fine when she's with her. I don't understand it though... We've had tisha since about march this year and my gf lives with me and they used to be fine together.

oh well, ill make sure they keep bonding and see how it goes

Cheers for the help everyone!

Well, she was a baby then.....she loved everybody LOL She's older now, and the "female hormones" are starting to kick in! Me thinks someone is a bit jealous of her time with "Daddy".......they can be little tyrants about things like that, if you let them get away with it. Just like human kids, they want all the attention from their "Beardie Slave"! Better get used to it! :lol:

ZephyrasHuman

Hatchling Member
Well all four of my beardies hate my brother. But we all think it's just because hes internally evil. :laughing6:

squirell

Hatchling Member
ZephyrasHuman":3obr8b2z said:
Well all four of my beardies hate my brother. But we all think it's just because hes internally evil. :laughing6:

Haha I did notice that in your Likes/Dislikes thread post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom