Has this happened to anyone else? lol!

So after having lunch, I went and took a look at my beardie to see that somehow his foot was horrifically broken and twisted! It took me a couple seconds to realize that it was actually shed skin that was peeling at an odd angle, lol.
I had a panic for a moment, but it was fine. Does that happen to anyone else?

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Yes. It does twist and makes it look like that their actually foot then shed LOL 😂. It happens with my Hazel all the time

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
My bearded also likes to sleep in a way that makes him look dead! Several times I've gotten the stink eye after waking him up, lol!

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Oh my gosh thats what happens to me also! When Warrior and Hazel goes to bed, I always have a panic attack that they died LOL 😂. Once I touch them, they open their eyes and give me a death glare 😂 after a minute, they fall back asleep😂. Beardies can be really funny sometimes on what they do such as when they get lost, they would hide in clothes, drawers, behind couches, etc.

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Oh yes! Cookie once had his entire body shedding at once, and there was no cracks in the shed! He looked so sad and uncomfortable, so I made a small crack in the shed so he could get it off easier! Poor dude!
9CF3716A-B9A2-4312-A127-A414658CF778.jpeg

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom