Hair, feathers, scales and... beardies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is a great find! :D
Thanks for posting it for everyone, it's nice to have educational links.

Tracie

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
Maybe they had the same designer, instead of a evolving from one thing. Just an idea.
But that is an amazing find!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
HerpGirl":3klow3u9 said:
Maybe they had the same designer, instead of a evolving from one thing. Just an idea.
But that is an amazing find!
The designer is awesome, he designed everything.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Soooooo what you're saying is that we're really long distant lost cousins of our beardies and that they've decided to make their family members slaves? ? HAHAHA Love it. Great read!

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
:lol:
vrenee1018":2xrtqxjk said:
Soooooo what you're saying is that we're really long distant lost cousins of our beardies and that they've decided to make their family members slaves? ? HAHAHA Love it. Great read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brett Zeque
Top Bottom